Raz asks: I moved recently to Saudi Arabia, and I’m looking to get the LEED course, which I’m aware that it’s not available over here. Is there a way to get the course online? If not, please let me know if there are other options. Also, which exam should I take first as an interior designer?
Answer: Hi Raz, Thanks for your email… If you are having trouble finding a LEED course in Saudi Arabia and are preparing to take either the LEED Green Associate or LEED AP exam, you can use one of our online Super Study Pack™ exam preparation packages to do so.
As an interior designer, you would probably choose the path of LEED Interior Design and Construction (ID+C). You can see the best path for you to take the LEED AP ID+C exam in this post about the best strategy for taking the LEED exams.
You can also register to take the LEED Green Associate or LEED AP exam in Saudi Arabia through the Prometric website (https://www.prometric.com/).
- Register to take the exam of your choice on the USGBC website. If you are just starting out we recommend that you start with the LEED Green Associate credential. Then as an Interior Designer, you would choose the LEED AP ID+C specialty.
- Go to Prometric website: https://www.prometric.com/
- Choose “Locate a Test Center” from the top menu bar
- Choose “GBCI” from the list of providers
- Find exam taking locations in your area (example: Riyadh)
To register to take the exam in Saudi Arabia here are the steps:
Step 1: Go to Prometric website:
Step 2: Choose the alphabetical tab for Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI):
Step 3: Choose GBCI:
Step 4: Choose a testing center location for GBCI:
Step 5: Choose your country (eg. Saudi Arabia, etc…):
Step 6: Choose the exam you want to take (eg. LEED Green Associate, etc.):
Step 7: Choose the best address for that exam in your area:
In terms of preparing for the LEED exam, I would recommend our Super Study Packs, which are excellent: