This comprehensive Boston LEED GA class is perfect for those new to LEED and qualifies for 14 AIA continuing education credits.
Up to date for the LEED GA v4 Exam
This LEED Green Associate two-day comprehensive class is perfect for you if you are new to LEED, and have done little or no preparation for the exam.
The program provides a complete overview of green building design, construction and operations and review of the LEED rating systems as well as important knowledge and task domains covered on the exam.
The Boston LEED GA course includes a LEED Green Associate Handbook and Exam Preparation Guide, 120 practice questions by credit category, 200 LEED Green Associate v4 practice questions, study worksheets and strategies for passing the exam and a Certificate of Completion.
Approved by the American Institute of Architecture (AIA) for fourteen (14) continuing education credits.
Please choose from course dates and locations above and enter your preference at checkout.
Final course building number, room number, and parking information will be emailed to participants a few days prior to the class date.
Upon completion of the 2 day LEED Green Associate course you will be provided with a Certificate of Completion.
- 95% Pass Rate! Use our strategies to pass your LEED GA exam on the first try!
- Save Time: Get a detailed study plan for to get the most results in the least amount of time.
- Learn from experienced LEED Accredited Professionals.
- Learn a systematic analysis and breakdown into “plain language” on how LEED certification works.
- Includes: 200 practice questions with exam simulator for the LEED GA exam.
- Includes: Our LEED Green Associate Handbook.
Please note: Course registrations that are canceled within 30 days prior to the commencement of the scheduled course are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Courses that are canceled within 7 days prior to the commencement of the scheduled course will not be refunded.