This comprehensive Los Angeles LEED GA class is perfect for those new to LEED and qualifies for 14 AIA continuing education credits.
Up to date for the LEED GA v4 Exam
This LEED Green Associate two-day comprehensive class is perfect for you if you are new to LEED, and have done little or no preparation for the exam.
The program provides a complete overview of green building design, construction and operations and review of the LEED rating systems as well as important knowledge and task domains covered on the exam.
The Culver City LEED GA course includes a LEED Green Associate Handbook and Exam Preparation Guide, 120 practice questions by credit category, 200 LEED Green Associate v4 practice questions, study worksheets and strategies for passing the exam and a Certificate of Completion.
Approved by the American Institute of Architecture (AIA) for fourteen (14) continuing education credits.
- Jul 22-23, 2019, 9:00am- 5:00pm, In Partnership with USGBC LA Chapter, 6333 Bristol Parkway Culver City, CA 90230
*Please copy the course date you would like to attend, click “Add to Cart” and paste in the “Additional Information” field on the final “Checkout” page.
Final course building number, room number, and parking information will be emailed to participants a few days prior to the class date.
Upon completion of the 2 day LEED Green Associate course you will be provided with a Certificate of Completion.
- 99% LEED Green Associate exam pass rate
- 14 hours of instructor-led training
- 8 LEED credit category specific quizzes
- 5 full length – 100 questions each – practice exams
- LEED Green Associate course book
- Study sheets and strategies for passing the exam
- Certificate of Completion
Please Note – Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy:
- A 100% refund will be granted to students who request to cancel at least 30 days prior to the start of their program.
- A 50% refund will be granted to students who request to cancel greater than 2 weeks (14 days) before the start of their program.
- A refund will not be granted to students who request to cancel within 14 days of the start of their program.
- A 100% refund may be granted to students who register for a course that has been canceled. Students who meet this criteria must submit an official refund request by email to an customer support representative. Otherwise, representatives will arrange for the student to be transferred to a future offering of the course.