ESC Intro: Home Depot Subcontractor Short Course (CESHD1) Course Overview
This 1.5-hour computer based subcontractor erosion and sedimentation control (ESC) short course will educate and qualify non-land disturbing subcontractors and support staff to access a Home Depot construction site.
This training provides an introduction to erosion and sediment control, the Clean Water Act and the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permitting program.
This course has been reviewed and recognized by the EPA and is a Level 100 United States Green Build Council approved course.
This course will provide you with an understanding of:
- The history of the Clean Water Act and the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Program and Construction General Permit coverage.
- What are erosion and sediment control Best Management Practices and what role do they play in preventing pollution from entering neighboring waters.
- Your responsibilities in maintaining the integrity of Best Management Practices.
- What are the pollution prevention measures you need to adhere to while on a construction site.
Required Learning Modules
This course contains (1) one learning module which covers:
- General Permit Information
- Best Management Practices
- Construction Site Pollution Prevention
- Keeping a Compliant Construction Site
- Course Length: 1.5 Hours
- PDH: 1
- Certificate Length: 1 Year