If you are interested in the NABCEP entry level exam or NABCEP entry level solar certification course, we invite you to take our NABCEP PV associate training course.
This solar energy training course is designed to help individuals understand the fastest growing form of power generation in the world – solar power.
NABCEP Entry Level Exam Prep Course
The NABCEP PV Associate course, also known as “NABCEP Entry Level Exam“, covers a wide range of topics, including:
- The Fundamentals of solar energy
- Types of solar systems
- System sizing principles
- Electrical and mechanical design of solar photovoltaic (PV) arrays
This program includes the following features:
- 18 hours of online solar PV training
- Essential solar photovoltaic formulas to know
- Solar glossary of terms and abbreviations
- NABCEP solar practice questions
- NABCEP Entry Level Exam/PV Associate practice exam
- 6 months of access
- Qualifies you to take the NABCEP PV associate exam
- Self-guided content
- Participate anytime 24/7
- Compatible with PC, Mac or mobile devices
The NABCEP Entry Level Exam prep training course offers the most comprehensive introduction to solar energy that you will find. Aligned with industry respected learning objectives, the NABCEP PV Associate course is designed to familiarize individuals with all aspects of solar photovoltaic energy and to prepare candidates for an entry level certificate. Use the NABCEP PV Associate credential as a “foot in the door” to a job in solar energy.
None. Start here to begin learning about solar energy and the types of solar energy systems available in the industry. This is the best place to start to begin your journey into the solar workforce.
Audience: The NABCEP Entry Level Exam prep course is intended for many people who are currently working in, or seeking employment in, the renewable energy industry. This may include students in renewable energy programs, workers at an early stage in their renewable energy career, experienced professionals who have just begun offering renewable energy products/services, or those in renewable energy jobs who lack a professional certification or degree.
- PV markets and applications
- Safety & electricity basics
- Solar energy fundamentals
- PV module fundamentals
- Systems components
- PV system sizing principles
- PV system electrical design
- PV system mechanical design
- Performance analysis, maintenance and troubleshooting
What Is The Process For Taking The NABCEP PV Associate Exam Once I Complete This Course?
- Complete this NABCEP-approved PV Associate training
- Pay the NABCEP PV Associate exam fee
- Submit the NABCEP “Candidate Eligibility Form”
- Schedule your exam with Castle Worldwide
The NABCEP Entry Level Exam/NABCEP PV Associate credential is managed by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). The credentialing exam is administered by Castle Worldwide testing centers.